[Kde-games-devel] KNavalBattle Porting - Current Status

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:57:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Roney,
>
> As your mentor, I am replying privately to your other points.

I didn't receive any email yet. I've checked my spam box but it's no
there also. :-)

> As a general concern, where in the KDE Games library documentation
> should more general info about these conventions be exposed?  Ideas?

I believe it should be exposed in the description of the function
discoverThemes, defined in KgThemeProvider. It's briefly described in
KgTheme that a .desktop file is needed in order to load a theme
properly but, as far as I can see, the chances of using a KgTheme
object directly are very small. What we often do is to load the
default theme using KgThemeProvider and then create a KGameRenderer
after that.

My idea is to improve the description of KgThemeProvider, explaining
how the whole theme system works.