[Kde-games-devel] Problem building libkdegames

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Tue Jun 12 09:34:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

when I try to build kdegames to a custom location, I get an eror on
install:

  Install the project...
  -- Install configuration: "RelWithDebInfo"
  -- Installing: /usr/local/lib/libkdegames.so.6.0.0
  CMake Error at libkdegames/cmake_install.cmake:50 (FILE):
    file INSTALL cannot copy file
    "/home/motoko/gitsvn/kdegames/build/lib/libkdegames.so.6.0.0" to
    "/usr/local/lib/libkdegames.so.6.0.0".
  Call Stack (most recent call first):
    cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)

  make: *** [install] Error 1

Any idea if that's a local problem (I am building other KDE stuff
without that problem though) or if the cmake file needs some tweaking?

Regards