[Kde-games-devel] KJumpingCube not on kde-games-bugs at kde.org?

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Thu Jul 19 10:21:55 UTC 2012

On 19 July 2012 07:08, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer at kde.org> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012, 06:51:53 schrieb Ian Wadham:
>> Also, I tried to forward two comments manually that I would like
>> you to see, but they are both stuck in moderation.  Who is the
>> moderator for kde-games-bugs at kde.org?
>
> Matt is listed there. (At the bottom of
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-bugs )
> It might be a good idea to have two mailman people for every list.
> Since "listadmin" is easy and I am already moderating several lists, I
> could add those two, in case noone else wants to do it.

I would welcome anyone else who wishes to help out with moderating the
list. It only gets about one email every 6 months which actually needs
anything doing to it. Since I'm coming near to the end of my PhD at
the moment (and so am writing up and working hard :D) I'm having less
time and so some backup with things like this would be appreciated. I
guess send a message to the sysadmins.

Matt