[Kde-games-devel] KJumpingCube not on kde-games-bugs at kde.org?

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 05:08:11 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012, 06:51:53 schrieb Ian Wadham:

Hi,

> I have been doing some work lately on KJumpingCube, re some wish
> list items, but it appears KJumpingCube bug and wish list reports
> are not automatically forwarded to kde-games-bugs at kde.org.
>
> Please can someone fix this?

kde-games-bugs at kde.org is in the "Default CC List:" field as in other
games. Maybe talk to the sysadmins. They could dig deeper.

> Also, I tried to forward two comments manually that I would like
> you to see, but they are both stuck in moderation.  Who is the
> moderator for kde-games-bugs at kde.org?

Matt is listed there. (At the bottom of
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-bugs )
It might be a good idea to have two mailman people for every list.
Since "listadmin" is easy and I am already moderating several lists, I
could add those two, in case noone else wants to do it.

Regards