[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] Grandfather - text: Bug? No bug?

Parker Coates coates at kde.org
Tue Jul 3 14:57:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Can somebody shed a little light on the following problem?

I don't know offhand how the redeals in Grandfather work, but I know
that they're rather complicated and I don't have the time right at the
moment to go through the algorithm to figure it out and write it up.
Please do open a bug report against KPat, simply stating that the game
help doesn't describe how redeals are done. Perhaps the deal animation
could also be adjust to give a hint to what is going on.

In case you (or anyone else) would like to try decipher the algorithm
yourself, you can find the relevant code here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegames/kpat/grandf.cpp?view=markup#l94

Parker