[Kde-games-devel] The status bar and the Difficulty Level widget

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:01:27 UTC 2012

Libkdegames' standard Difficulty Level widget always appears in the
status bar, so if you use it you must have a status bar.

Would anyone have any objections if I modified libkdegames to provide
an option to return a Difficulty Level widget that can be placed anywhere,
leaving the status bar as the default position?

In trunk KSudoku I would like to place all the game-selection controls in
one layout and dispense with the status bar.  KSudoku did not have a
status bar in KDE SC 4.7.

All the best, Ian W.