[Kde-games-devel] Rule Writing

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 23 04:55:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 14:43, Parker Coates wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 07:01, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
>> For that to happen, those who think their rules are finished, should
>> make the resulting repo available for download.
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fcoates%2Fkillbots-conversion-test.git
>
> It seems pretty complete to me, but Killbots has a pretty simple
> history. The rules are simple, but probably appropriate for any other
> game that was imported after KDE4.0 and has a simple playground/games
> -> kdereview -> kdegames history. When I get a chance, I might try it
> out on a few others.

I did Bomber and Bovo using the exact same rules.

http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fcoates%2Fbomber-conversion-test.git
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fcoates%2Fbovo-conversion-test.git

Bomber, by the way, has the prestigious title of the most quickly KDE
game of all time. The author's most recent commit was the one moving
it from kdereview into kdegames. :|

Parker