[Kde-games-devel] Move to git now?

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:28:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer at kde.org> wrote:
> As for the list of all games ->
> http://projects.kde.org/kde_projects.xml
> Every "project" under the "kdegames" module would be a game.
> No, I do not consider that info easily digestible. Someone would have
> to write a script to extract the needed data. Preferably generic
> enough to be useful to all modules. But well, the irony. ;)

1. kdesrc-build reads this information. Don't know about the rest, so RTFM. ;-)

2. Alexander Neundorf of CMake fame is working on a "SuperBuild". This
is still WIP, but I think that it is very likely to become the
preferred workflow for compiling a split kdelibs.

3. Once repos are split, if the module as a whole is too difficult to
compile, I might do a module-wide repository that pulls in the
individual repositories.

Greetings
Stefan