[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames v5

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:21:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 4:48 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also could the libsndfile bizzo be settled?  KGr is carrying around both .ogg
> and .wav versions of its sound files because some versions of libsndfile do
> not support .ogg.

The libsndfile web page says that OGG/Vorbis is supported from 1.0.18
onwards. Ubuntu LTS and Debian stable both have 1.0.21. So every
distribution we have to care about has a recent-enough version. Just
for sanity, we should require some minimum version, e.g. 1.0.21.

Or do you refer to specific builds that exclude OGG support?

Greetings
Stefan