[Kde-games-devel] Wonderfeel Oracle

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:52:53 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

My son Peter, who contributed the sounds and more than 100 of the levels in KGoldrunner,
has recently launched an iPhone/iPad app called the Wonderfeel Oracle.

I am hoping some of you will give it a try.  The idea is to think about some project, problem
or situation you are facing and then consult the oracle.  It generates a randomly-selected
two-word phrase for you to ponder upon.  Today's phrase for me is "Unique concern".

Please enjoy and please forgive the "infommercial" … :-)

All the best,
Ian W.