[Kde-games-devel] kajongg -> git

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 15 21:06:26 UTC 2012

El Dimecres, 15 d'agost de 2012, a les 22:18:47, Wolfgang Rohdewald va
escriure:
> Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 22:15:37 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > > Maybe it is better to simply skip checking - if something goes wrong,
> > > repeat the migration and have everybody rebase. There are so few games
> > > developers right now that I think this would be doable.
> >
> > I thought you were doing that?
>
> yes - and IMHO all games are ready. But is it really acceptable that
> nobody else checks?

Are they? Sorry but from your mails i thought you had "done" some of them
only.

> If yes, and if I should do the migration, I would propose to fix a date
> for migration: 2nd week of september. That is one week after my
> vacations.

If all rules are done i'd like you to do two things:
 * Mail kde-scm-interest and say "Hi, we are done and we are migrating soon,
please can anybody help us verifying the rules and repos are fine?"
 * Put all the repos somewhere (from what i understood there are some in your
scratch repo, or it's all of them there?)

For a date, the best date is just after a release so any possible mistake has
more time to be found until the next release. Since that is 4.9.1 [1] release
seems too early for your vacation maybe after we release 4.9.2?

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.9_Release_Schedule