[Kde-games-devel] kgoldrunner for git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Aug 15 07:20:28 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:06:02 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> Ah yes, I remember now.  I put the branch in playground by mistake, but did not
> commit anything there.

except for two commits:
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fwrohdewald%2Fkgoldrunner.git&a=log&h=0de1fc9
(this link may become invalid if I push a new version of kgoldrunner)

> >> Re the history, if the work of all the people who helped with KGr a few years back is
> >> faithfully recorded, I will be very happy.
> >
> > when was that?
>
> From July 2005 to about August 2008, when the changeover to Qt 4 and KDE 4
> occurred, artists created major new artwork and sound was added.  Many other
> KDE Games went through a similar transformation during that period.

everything should be there - but please check it out.
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=scratch%2Fwrohdewald%2Fkgoldrunner.git&a=summary

Please enter what you tested here:
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Git_Conversion_Progress#The_Table.2C_Fall_2012

--