[Kde-games-devel] kgoldrunner for git

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Aug 13 19:25:43 UTC 2012

Hi Ian,

I uploaded a new version at
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/wrohdewald/kgoldrunner

(and I just checked, it is actually downloadable from anongit)

this now includes the work branches work/kgoldrunner and work/kgoldrunner-qgv

kgoldrunner is a bit special because playground has been used for rewriting
the game while trunk was still maintained, no other game has done that AFAIK

Since you certainly know most about its history, can you please have a look at this?

I will then push most other games except for 2 or 3 I am still working on.

--
Wolfgang