[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Aug 5 14:31:54 UTC 2012

El Divendres, 3 d'agost de 2012, a les 21:15:40, Łukasz Kalamłacki va
escriure:
> OK, then
>
> Where can I find in git repo the old version of KSokoban?

There's none yet, but if you have a contributor account you can import yours
into your own scratch repo or in a playground repo.

> I can continue work on that copy.
> Fortunately git is almost the same as mercurial and I do not have to
> read much documentaion about it.
> I already created an account on project.kde.org and I hope that this is
> sufficient for pushing modifications into repo.

You need it to be a contributor account, have a look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account

Cheers,
  Albert