[Kde-games-devel] Getting ready for Google Summer of Code

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:46:03 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

At 19:00 UTC next Monday (23 April) Google will announce the student
proposals that are accepted and that is when Google Summer of Code
begins in earnest.

As you know, Stefan put up the ideas for KDE Games on GSoC on
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2012/Ideas#KDE_Games but there
are some details that need to be nailed down before Pankaj, the
students and I can start work next week, such as exactly what the
deliverables are going to be.

It was unfortunate that Stefan was away over Easter just when the GSoC
action in KDE was running hot, but I still have not heard from him and it
is now five days since he returned.  Can anybody else help answer
questions about the KDE Games GSoC Ideas?

All the best, Ian W.