[Kde-games-devel] Going it alone with GSoC

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 02:34:03 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Well, I still have not heard from Stefan and I shall be busy for the
next two days preparing and presenting a course.  Also Lydia
Pintscher is putting on the pressure for us to finalise our GSoC
requirements.  So I am doing it today.

We have one other full-time mentor, Pankaj Nathani, who can
mentor QML projects, and we have two part-time co-mentors,
who can help out Pankaj, with KDE and KDE Games specifics,
and me with QML specifics.  However, I am the only mentor
from the KDE Games group.

I will let you know how we go, but the whole thing has to be
kept under wraps until Google makes the final announcements
of successful applicants.  Wish us luck … :-)

All the best, Ian W.