[Kde-games-devel] [granatier] inconsistent behaviour with bomb

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:55:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

I play Granatier (1.1.0) on KDE platform (4.7.4) on Debian Wheezy.

When two bombs sent by different players collide together, there are
two different behaviours:

- if two players pushed them with theirs feet, there is a collision
between the two bombs and the bombs stop to move.
- if the bombs are dropped on an arrow, there is no collision so the
bombs continue without stopping the movment.
- if there is one bomb pushed by foot and one dropped on an arrow,
there is no collision (the same behaviour like the previous case).

I don't know it's a game design choice or a bug but I think that
having the same behaviour would be better. Real collision is the best
choice to my mind.
I didn't find bug in the KDE bug tracker about that.

Please keep me in CC if you reply because I didn't subscribe to the list.

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane