[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games on GSoC

Robert Marmorstein robert at narnia.homeunix.com
Wed Apr 11 12:23:07 UTC 2012

> Well, you are rather off topic but I am not going to split hairs.

Yes, sorry about that.

> The author and maintainer of Palapeli is, as always, Stefan
> Majewsky.  I do not think anyone else can help you.
> Last heard of was a week ago when he said he was going on
> vacation.
> Please be patient, Robert.

Thanks, that helps.  I'm used to submitting my patches through reviewboard or
b.k.o, and was worried that my message had gotten lost in the shuffle.  Glad
it's just that Stefan is on vacation.

It looks like kde-games got some good GSoC proposals this year.  I'm looking
forward to seeing how they turn out!  Thanks for your hard work managing them,
Ian.

--Robert