[Kde-games-devel] Fw: Re: [GSOC] KDE game using Qt Quick

Avnee Nathani avnee.nathani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi Stefan,

I really appreciate you replying to me.

Thanks a lot for the http://kde.markmail.org link. I found relevant threads
and read them through.

To summarize this is what I understood that,

1. This activity would help getting new Qt Quick games for when
QGraphicsView (in essence QWidget) is deprecated.
2. Porting existing games is encouraged more than going for new games.
3. Along with the game development, it would help if I am prepared to give
some recommendations on how
to adjust libraries for usage with QML.
4. For now, there's no mentor assigned to it. I just hope, there are
entries selected for games - eventhough there aren't any mentors yet.

I think this is good information to get me started and submit my proposal.

Thank you,
Avnee.

--- On *Thu, 4/5/12, Stefan Majewsky <stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com>*