[Kde-games-devel] new stuff while porting to git

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Tue Apr 3 19:47:29 UTC 2012

On 03.04.2012 07:42, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Am Montag, 2. April 2012, 20:59:54 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
>> so i am working in branches/work/krippendorf
> you used and removed that branch before. Are you sure reusing it for
> something different could not lead to surprises? If that would have been
> done in svn years ago, it woud certainly surprise people now when converting
> to git. Most other workbranch names have something task-specific in them.
>
> except for those in the form ~username. The most recently changed branch
> with such a name is ~cgilles, one year old.

I made a good explaining commit message on creating the branch. This is
not enough?
Whatever it is not a problem giving other names on next branches. So i
will give branches a better explaining name next time.

Thx for the information. *kisses* :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf