[Kde-games-devel] new stuff while porting to git

Christian Krippendorf Coding at Christian-Krippendorf.de
Mon Apr 2 18:59:54 UTC 2012

On 01.04.2012 21:09, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:
> Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
>>> Nothing will be commited to SVN during the migration. Once the
>>> migration rules, scripts, etc. are ready the SVN module will be
>>> made read-only, the conversion will be run, the repos uploaded,
>>> then the code in SVN "deleted".

>>> No need. Just keep on working in SVN until we announce that the
>>> migration is about to happen.
>> But do not create new work branches. :D
> I see no reason to avoid new work branches, the conversion rules can be
> modified easily enough. We already had this before (a game with nearly-done
> rules had a work branch created, I added it to the rules and to CIA within
> the day).
>
> However, I'd appreciate if any new work branches are announced in the
> mailing list, so we don't risk not noticing them at all.

Sounds good,

so i am working in branches/work/krippendorf while porting to the
QGraphics framework. Maybe i am fast enough, as it's merged to trunk
before the migration process.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf