[Kde-games-devel] Data files and the Git move

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:51:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was really hoping you would give some love to Palapeli and Kolf
> and maybe put TagaroAudio in the KDE Games library, but perhaps
> those are the work branches you are sitting on ... (?)

Currently it's mostly my experiments with a touch-optimised interface.
The "active" branch in Tagaro is on the server, but the patches to
make KDiamond "Active" are in a local work-branch here. (Though I've
sent an overall patch to this ML some time ago.)

Re Palapeli: Unfortunately no time for serious work while I'm
finishing my thesis.
Re Kolf: Occasional polishing is happening.

Re TagaroAudio: I'm not putting this into libkdegames to keep stuff
coherent. My actual plan is to have a first
no-API-stability-guaranteed development release so that kdegames can
start depending on it. Looks like this will happen in the 4.9 cycle.
This is mostly blocked by the Phonon fallback backend for TagaroAudio
not being available. (Mathias: Ping?)

Greetings
Stefan