[Kde-games-devel] Data files and the Git move

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:35:25 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWICS the benefits (to me) of changing would be measured in seconds
> here and there, as opposed to hours or days making the change, getting
> up to speed on git, etc.  This is time that I can not afford at present, especially
> on something so unproductive and with such negative cost/benefit.

Add to that equation that I'm sitting on work branches which I cannot push
because of stupid SVN, and you'll arrive at a different result. I'm
not saying we should do it before the feature freeze, but it has to
happen at some point, and judging from our current attitude we'll also
miss the perfect timeframe when the 4.8 release is just out of the
door.

Greetings
Stefan