[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Nov 25 18:54:39 UTC 2011

El Divendres, 25 de novembre de 2011, a les 19:44:37, Stefan Majewsky va
escriure:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzer at kde.org>
wrote:
> > In general we as kdegames team do not do the migration. There are
> > svn2git
> > gods in #kde-git who were doing most of the other modules and I hope
> > they
> > are kind and sustained enough to get the remaining modules done as well.
> > But it taked time. Migrating one module can take months from the first
> > rule file to the final repo.
>
> Hm, there's always the option to start with a new repository and put
> the old stuff in a kdegames-history repo.

I don't think that is an option at all.

Albert

P.S: Sincerely I'm still unconvinced about having the data in a separate repo,
if you make go this way how would you feel if i "fork" the games i maintain to
their own separate repos of code+data