[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:04:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 14:52, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Wednesday 23 November 2011 [Christian Krippendorf]:
>> 2. I have work on kmahjongg and add 2 new features and solved one bug. Nothing
>> happens for some days. No one got time? To few devs? Maybe all of them. No
>> problem. But they are still unconfirmed a few days?
>>
>> 4. For adding new features to KMahjongg, who decide about this? I want to add
>> some features, but don't want to fall in disgrace.
>
> 4. Since there is no active maintainer, the team would decide. As said,
>   please add your patch to the reviewboard and if you do not get an answer
>   remind this list that there is a patch. :)

Please note that we are currently in feature freeze for SC4.8, so even
if approved, neither of your new features could be added to KMahjongg
before trunk is unfrozen. On the other please put your bugfix patch up
on ReviewBoard as soon as possible so we can be sure that it makes it
into SC4.8.0.

> It would be nice if you strove for the maintainership of KMahjongg. :)

Agreed.

Parker