[Kde-games-devel] Very quiet on kdegames

Christian Krippendorf Coding at christian-krippendorf.de
Wed Nov 23 20:30:42 UTC 2011

Hey guys, ... got a few questions about kdegames.

1. Why no git? kdegames still uses svn, but for me - and maybe for other - it
will be very cool if git will be used. All my daily work is done with git, so
i am more practice with that.

2. I have work on kmahjongg and add 2 new features and solved one bug. Nothing
happens for some days. No one got time? To few devs? Maybe all of them. No
problem. But they are still unconfirmed a few days?

3. The technbase wiki page seem to be very old. No one is there to update this
one?

4. For adding new features to KMahjongg, who decide about this? I want to add
some features, but don't want to fall in disgrace.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf