[Kde-games-devel] Re: Fwd: Enquiry about your site http://games.kde.org/

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Thu May 26 19:04:25 CEST 2011

That was not a serious advertising offer. It was just spam. I get one of these
every now and then for games.kde.org, more often for other (obviously open
source) sites.

The one you forwarded was one of the better ones, but still it follows the
same pattern:
* Very generic text (replace "games.kde.org" by any other site and it still
makes sense)
* The receiver was not addressed by name
* It is never mentioned what should be advertised or how

So conclusion: spam. Don't reply at all - just delete.

Greetings
Andi