[Kde-games-devel] Knights - GSoC

Dawid Trendota dawid.trendota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:25:40 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm writing cause I'm interested in developing Knights during GSoC 2011. I
have mailed to Knights developer already, but unfortunately he cannot be a
mentor. However he advised me to send another email here.
I feel that I know what a "semi-pro" chess players will expect from Knights
"analysis mode", so I will need help only in KDE part of project(I'm
familiar with Qt libraries so I will handle with that part too).
Is anyone who would become a "Knights project mentor"?