[Kde-games-devel] GSoC 2011 KHighScore library

Cheillon Valentin cheillonvalentin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:37:29 CET 2011

Dear Sir,

I am a french student interested in the Google summer of code (GSoC)
program. I was looking for a useful project to work on when I found an
interesting idea on the GSoC 2010 kde ideas page: the KHighscore2 library. I
was wondering if the project is still interesting for the KDE community
because I have not seen it in the GSoC 2011 ideas page. If it is still
interesting, can it be a valid proposition for the GSoC?

Yours faithfully