[Kde-games-devel] Developing a game for KDE community

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Fri Aug 26 17:01:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

The best place to find how to setup a KDE development environment is there:
http://techbase.kde.org/

Regards,

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer