[Kde-games-devel] Re: Move Tagaro code into SVN?

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:55:47 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Stefan Majewsky
<stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So, without further ado: Would anybody mind if I moved the Tagaro
> source tree inside kdegames SVN, in a separate subdirectory?

What I forgot to mention: Tagaro will make QCA2 a hard dependency. As
of now, OpenAL and libsndfile are also hard dependencies. All of these
are already optional dependencies of the kdegames module, so if you
keep an eye on CMake's feature log and install missing optionals, you
are fine.

The audio stuff (OpenAL and SndFile) will become optional dependencies
when imported into kdegames, because I'll add a fallback Phonon
backend for TagaroAudio (no runtime overhead because the backend is
selected at compile time).

Greetings
Stefan