[Kde-games-devel] Games sprint aftermath: Dot story and quarterly report

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:10:27 CEST 2011

[This mail is only interesting for those who attended the sprint last week.]

Hi all,

the fact that I have not read mail for a week shows that I was quite
busy last week, and so I have not dealt with post-processing the games
sprint until now. This post-processing includes writing a dot story
and a summary for the e.V.'s quarterly report.

I have now composed a text in the wiki at the usual page [1] (at the
very bottom). Please check if this represents the happenings correctly
and adequately. If not, please change it or tell me until Monday
afternoon UTC. I will then send this text to kde-promo@ and the e.V.
for the aforementioned purposes.

Greetings
Stefan