[Kde-games-devel] kpat and palapeli need adaptions for translations

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 11:44:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

kpat and palapeli need adaptions for translations when running on KDE trunk. Otherwise they are not translated :-(

Since Albert mustn't work on kdegames I had to search for another non-game which shows the same problem: Amarok.

He found out the reason within two days. Please consider changes he made in line 155:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore/kernel/kglobal.cpp?r1=1170981&r2=1175322

I tried all kdegames and can say it seems that only kpat and palapeli are affected.

Thanks.
Johannes