[Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:24:06 CEST 2010

[nihui - Montag 25 Oktober 2010 02:49:00]
> hi, all
> nearly one month has been passed since the day kilckety moved.
> I need the clear judgement from module coordinator if klickety can be moved to kdegames and replacing ksame or moved to extragear/games like knights.

For the moment, my suggestion is, not to do these kind of changes in the
main module that short before the freeze. And also not before the move
to Git. Yes, the move to Git will take its time but it will not be any
faster, if there are new games added, for which rules files have to be
written. Or to say it the other way around: why not writing these rules
now and move to git.kde.org directly. Knights moved to the Extragear
module on git.kde.org and at least for now it seems fine that way. The
option to replace KSame is not closed with this, just postponed a bit.

So, if you want to move to git.kde.org directly, Miha and I can help
pointing you in the right directions. The Knights rules file should
almost be fitting for your rules as well, I think.

As of the move to the kdegames module now in SVN, I am not the only
voice here, so if anyone thinks, it's a good idea for some reason,
he may speak now. :)

Regards