[Kde-games-devel] Re: getting involved with the kdegames

kokeroulis kok3rs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:35:33 CEST 2010

Hello

Yes, i am interesting to help you with the kmahjongg... I was looking into the
bugs.kde.org about the bug which they have been reported about the
kmahjongg(https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=kmahjongg) and i have
found something which is very annoying... The "215352"... And i have started
to work on it, but i have some questions about it....

1)The kmahjongg is the only game that it has it's own library
(libkmahjongg)... But i have search into the api.kde.org and i couldn't found
out any api about that library....

2)If i manage to make a patch,then what should i do?Upload the patch into the
bug report "215352" or open a new request into the reviewboard.kde.org?

Regards
Antonis