[Kde-games-devel] Re: Knights moved to kdereview

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:26:12 CEST 2010

The problem is that we already discussed all this hundreds of times. We
talked about splitting, taging, packager cooperation. In the end no one
wants to take responsibility to go and do it, because there will always be
those unhappy ones who will constantly nagg about the change.
I now understand why did gnome take up on non acceptance policy.