[Kde-games-devel] Changes in 4.5

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Sat May 29 16:55:32 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 10:12, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Yes, Parker, I'm looking at you. You can't expect me to find my way through
> the giant commitlog of KPat 4.5. ;-)

Unfortunately, while the commit log is long the user visible changes
are few. I've been slowly rewriting KPat for roughly the last 15
months. While I'm happy with the progress made, I don't think any of
it is sexy enough to impress users. On the other hand, I expect future
KPat contributors to be very appreciative. ;)

I've already added the two noteworthy changes to the feature plan on
the wiki, which the promo people will be sourcing at some point.

Parker