[Kde-games-devel] Changes in 4.5

Sat May 29 16:12:42 CEST 2010

Hi,

promo folk is working on assembling the 4.5 changelog. There is a document
floating around on Google docs which shall include the "Highlights of the new
KDE SC", i.e. a changelog boiled down to what people are actually interested
in.

I've added Kajongg, the new KGoldrunner level set, and the bigger changes in
Palapeli to that list. If I forgot anything important, add it to:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AS9IHRHde9XsZGNxbXRjcmNfMTJkaGNuMnE0NQ&hl=en&invite=CKLekYAL

Yes, Parker, I'm looking at you. You can't expect me to find my way through
the giant commitlog of KPat 4.5. ;-)

Greetings
Stefan