[Kde-games-devel] KHighscore2 library

Mon May 3 09:07:05 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010 23:06:56 schrieb Apoorv Parle:
> Hi guys,
> I am thinking of taking part in SoK
> http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2010/04/26/gsoc-and-season-of-kde-2010/
> So I was wondering what is the status of this proposal
> http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Project:_KHighscore2_library

This project is still available.

> Is there any potential mentor for it?

That could be me, although a co-mentor would be nice because of my time
constraints.

> As for my skills:
> Although I know C and C++ I haven't done any development. I have just begun
> with Qt and don't know much about it either but learning fast :)

While you're at learning, you might want to get yourself familiar with Qt's
Model/View framework, which will most probably be the basis for KHighscore2.
For some further reading on our discussions about KHighscore2, see e.g. these
threads from the mailinglist archive:

	http://kde.markmail.org/message/6owjuuzlmowycyvf
	http://kde.markmail.org/message/a5dlmtesvctixqev

You're welcome to ask back if you have questions.

Greetings
Stefan

P.S. Rumors say that the SoK application period is closing this Sunday.