[Kde-games-devel] Google Summer of Code: AI for KSirk

Matthew Clark clarkm11 at up.edu
Sat Mar 27 01:01:14 CET 2010

To whom this may concern:
Hello, my name is Matthew Clark, and I am looking into this project in AI
for KDE, I was wondering what particular requirements there are? and who I
can go to for more information, the KDE site said to e-mail you two.  I am
well versed in c++, and have seen qt very briefly.  However, I do have the
bonus of a solid AI background, I am currently doing AI research at my
University.  So any information I could get would be wonderful.
Sincerely,
Matthew Clark