[Kde-games-devel] KsirK in GsoC

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Thu Mar 25 21:37:54 CET 2010

Hello,

I wrote a GSoC project idea at
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Project:_New_AI_for_KsirK to create a
new AI for the KsirK game, but as I said I will not be able to act as a
mentor, while I will be able to help somewhat.

This project idea got the attention of some students (in copy), so I would be
very happy if one or more of you could step up to be a mentor of this project.

Don't hesitate to take in touch with me or one of them if you are interested !

Best regards,

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer
@