[Kde-games-devel] About KSirk AI idea in GSOC

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 23:54:22 CET 2010

Hi Mahfuz,

Sorry not to be able to answer before... Well, I suppose you saw my answer to
Xavi this evening on the list ? (copy bel
Well, the same apply for your candidature too. I will be able in the following
week to do some code documentation and I will be able this summer to give some
help if needed.

Regards,

Gaël
On Monday 22 March 2010 11:50:25 ahmmahfuz rubel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is mahfuzur rahman from BUET, department of CSE. I am interested to
> implement AI for KSirk in the
> GSOC<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas#Project:_New_AI_for_KsirK>
> .
>
> I tried to reach Kleag(developer of ksirk) through mail and IRC, but
> failed. From his mails in the mailing list, I came to know that he is not
> in a position to mentor in this GSOC. So, I am looking for if anybody else
> can mentor me?
>
> I am pretty interested in game programming for quite some time. I have
> experience in coding with C++, Qt and kdelibs, kdegamelibs.
>
> Thank You
> Mahfuz

Mail to Xavi this evening:

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer