[Kde-games-devel] Review Request: Added difficuly level into kbounce.

Andreas Scherf ascherfy at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:53:00 CET 2010

Ok, i have svn acess (the last commits to kbounce are from myself ).
I took your diff and patch the trunk sources with that. But after that i want
to make some more changes to kbounce. As i mentioned before.
Yes the code itself has some different identities and it is hard to choose the
one for editing. What about reformating the code with the style guide from
killbots? Or does this change too much ...

Andreas