[Kde-games-devel] Proposing KGameRenderer

Thu Jun 17 22:52:35 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 16 June 2010 22:06:09 Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> if you want to test the KGameRenderer code and the KDiamond port to
> KGameRenderer, clone the following Git repo:
>
> git://git.bethselamin.de/kdegames-work.git

A quick update: I have a simple implementation of multi-threaded rendering
(which is already blazing fast here, though some important stuff is missing).
The code is in aforementioned repo in the kgamerenderer(-kdiamond) branches.
If you did already clone the repo, do the following to get the updates:

git pull origin kgamerenderer
git pull origin +kgamerenderer-kdiamond

Then checkout the kgamerenderer-kdiamond branch and build kdiamond.

Greetings
Stefan