[Kde-games-devel] RFC: Rename KBattleShip and KTron

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Jun 9 16:53:40 CEST 2010

Parker Coates wrote:

> So it seems that this initiative died. (I really hope I wasn't the one
> who killed the momentum by saying I didn't like Fedora's names.) I
> don't think this renaming would be considered a feature, so I think
> there's still plenty of time to get this done by the 4.5 string
> freeze.

This issue could very well be approaching the point of no return, at least
not without an explicit ACK from kde-i18n-doc.

According to
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.5_Release_Schedule

Soft message freeze was May 11, Hard freeze is imminent June 22.

Please make a decision and act quickly.

-- Rex