[Kde-games-devel] Summer cleaning

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 10:17:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

first of all: I dragged this mail from the gmail spam folder today. No idea why
it ended up there but it had company from some other mails from you. Most
of your mails, however, are delivered properly.

> you might know spring cleaning, but this is summer cleaning: I have started a
> personal work branch [1] in which I'm cleaning the code all over the kdegames
> module.

Nice. :)

> So there is this growing set of small, but numerous changes. How do we go
> about reviewing it? Do we at all? If yes, is ReviewBoard really the right
> tool? I mean, this might turn into a mess esp. if the changes are not
> separated from each other. I won't occupy myself with posting dozens of
> patches to Reviewboard if no one reviews them.

I cannot find that branch in your Git repo. Did you drop the idea?
I would say, post the branch url so everyone can view the patches and if
someone speaks up wrt specific commits, put those on reviewBoard, if
needed. This seems reasonable to me.

Regards