[Kde-games-devel] Moving the KGameRenderer framework to pseudo-kdereview

Sat Jul 3 15:35:40 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 July 2010 20:40:10 Miha Čančula wrote:
> If I can make a suggestion (I'm late, I know...) I would export all
> QGraphicsItem's properties, not only "frame". At least "pos" is useful for
> animation and to avoid repeating code, as I see you had to add the
> declaration in KDiamond as well.

I did that this morging, but then I replaced the QObject/QGraphicsPixmapItem
superclasses by QGraphicsObject (with a private QGraphicsPixmapItem child)
after finally figuring out a way to get the input event routing right.

For a description of the other bigger change I did today, see the reviewboard
review which I'll be updating shortly.

Greetings
Stefan