[Kde-games-devel] Pixmap leak?

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 05:58:53 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

After a lapse of about 8 months I finally updated and rebuilt KDE Games trunk
yesterday, with all its dependencies and Qt 4.6.2 from gitorious.

In the process I gave myself a new $KDEHOME area, so every game is starting
with an empty config file.  When a game finishes, I get 5 or 6 copies of the
message shown below, but there are no messages like that after the second
and subsequent runs of the game.  It happens with every game I have tried
so far.  So I think it must be related to some library.  Any ideas anyone?

~QX11PixmapData(): QPixmap objects must be destroyed before the QApplication
object, otherwise the native pixmap object will be leaked.

Cheers, Ian W.