[Kde-games-devel] Call for a documentation update

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 26 22:34:37 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010 23:47:50 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi kdegames devels,
>
> kdegames was the *only* module in kde 4.0 with a completely up to date
> documentation :)
> Great job!
>
> As you can see on
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table)#kdegames
> , nearly all games are rated Up-to-date, but at least a lot of screenshots
>  should be retaken.
>
> This is a call to any devel of a kdegames application:
>
> * review/proofread and update your doc and the screenshots
>   update <date> and <releaseinfo> and commit to trunk
>
> * update KDE4_(health_table)#kdegames for your game and add the comment
>   "Update is in trunk, backport to kde 4.4".
>
> The new kde-i18n-doc doc string freeze policy allows a backport of docs
>  from trunk in the first week after tagging a release.
>
> I will care for these backports.
>
> So if you update your docs soon w'll have them at least in kde 4.4.1

Hmm, I saw an update for kpat, kdiamond, kmahjongg and ksirk seems to be work
in progress, but what about the other 30 games?
The documentation and the screenshots for all of them are up to date for 4.4?

Really?

In that case please update at least <date> and <releaseinfo> data in your
docs.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück