[Kde-games-devel] Call for a documentation update

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Jan 20 22:11:32 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010 21:48:17 schrieb Gaël (aka Kleag):
> On Tuesday 19 January 2010 23:47:50 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Hi kdegames devels,
> >
> > kdegames was the *only* module in kde 4.0 with a completely up to date
> > documentation :)
> > Great job!
> >
> > As you can see on
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table)#kdegam
> >es , nearly all games are rated Up-to-date, but at least a lot of
> > screenshots should be retaken.
>
> Oups, I see that ksirk is the only one with a bad rating :-( I'll work on
>  the doc quickly! I know also that there is a lot of problems reported by
>  englishbreakfastnetwork, mainly in imported iris and Jabber code.

Don't care about englishbreakfastnetwork complains, I can fix them very quickly
(and usually don't need the ebn for that).
Just review/write/update/fix the content.

> > So if you update your docs soon w'll have them at least in kde 4.4.1
>
> I'm not absolutely sure , I'll have time to do the update in time.

Time doesn't matter that much, I will backport to 4.4.1 in two weeks, to 4.4.2
in 6 weeks, to 4.4.3 in 10 weeks etc.

But of course it is better do get an update to 4.4 asap.

--
Burkhard Lück